WE HAVE A WINNER..
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!
Cruelty-free Vegan Handbag by
Enter the Giveaway:
- For U.S. and Canada residents only.
- You have until Tuesday, September 26 at 11:59pm EST to enter.
- Winner will be announced Wednesday, September 27 at 12pm EST via social media and email.
- Use the plugin below to enter the giveaway by performing at least 1 of the dropdown options. You can do as many or few as you like. Certain options are weighted more heavily that others. If you are already following on any of the social media platforms that is fine – just list your name/username to be counted!
About Matt & Nat:
Short for mat(t)erial and nature, this brand offers some of the highest quality cruelty-free vegan accessories and shoes out there. Being a vegan brand means they do not use real leather or any other animal-derived materials to make their products (yay!) 🙂 Instead, Matt & Nat uses their signature high-quality vegan leather and recycled plastic bottles, nylon, cork, and rubber!
If you aren’t already sold, here are a few more facts:
- All bag linings are made of 100% recycled materials (plastic bottles or nylon). Matt & Nat uses approximately 21 plastic bottles/bag which adds up to over 120,000 plastic bottles repurposed per year!
- Their products are manufactured in small, ethically operated factories in China which are regularly inspected to ensure quality working conditions for their workers. Read more about their brand transparency here.
- Value = $110
- Dimensions = 8″ x 5″ x 2.25″
- Shoulder Strap Drop = 23″ (completely removable, fixed length)
- Description: Black vegan crossbody bag with removable/fixed length strap. Front flap with magnetic snap closure. Accordion sides.
- Interior: 12 card slots, 4 bill compartments, zipper coin pocket, logo-embossed tag. 100% recycled nylon lining.
- View on Matt&Nat.com
You have until Tuesday, September 26 at 11:59pm EST to enter. Good luck!
*This post is not sponsored by Matt&Nat