WE HAVE A WINNER..
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!
To celebrate the blog’s launch, I am offering an awesome giveaway valued at $245! I LOVE giving gifts so I thought what better idea than to give away some of my favorite things as a thank you for your early support. I can’t wait for one of you to get this box of goodies in the mail 🙂
Enter the Giveaway:
- For U.S. residents only.
- You have until Tuesday, August 23 at 11:59pm EST to enter. All mandatory entry criteria must be met in order to be counted.
- A winner will be announced Wednesday, August 24 at 12pm EST via social media and email.
Happy entering…and GOOD LUCK!
1. The Wet Brush | Pro Original Detangler and Mini Combo Pack = $12
- Trust me when I say this brush is life-changing. Say goodbye to all that time wasted untangling your hair and all that breakage! Bonus – it comes with a super cute mini brush for your purse.
2. 100% Pure | Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream = $15
- This product is a staple in my skincare routine. It has been a lifesaver in preventing puffiness/dark circles under my eyes. I even make my boyfriend use it and he loves it. Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!
3. Mai Couture | Highlighter Papier (St.Barts) = $18
- If you have never tried highlighter sheets you are in for a treat. I keep this product in my purse and use it midway through the day when my skin needs a little pick-me-up. The sheets can be used on both the face and body and compliment all skin tones. To use, remove one sheet and lightly press on desired areas of face/body. So easy and so pretty!
4. John Tenniel | Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland: A Coloring Book = $13
- I have been wanting to try an adult coloring book so when I saw this I had to buy it. Anyone else mesmerized by Alice in Wonderland? A great stress reliever or rainy day activity. The floral pages are my favorite 😉
5. It’s a 10 | Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin (2 fl oz) = $12
- This tiny bottle is pricey but worth every penny. Spray in your hair after you shower and your knots will detangle with little effort. The keratin-infused formula helps strengthen hair while preventing breakage and frizz. I know numerous people who use this product and say it drastically improved their hair’s quality. I HIGHLY recommend it! (FYI: it’s not as clean of a formula as the rest of my beauty routine but it is cruelty-free)
6. Acure Organics | Brightening Facial Scrub (4 oz) = $4
- This is the best natural facial scrub I have come across. I use it bi-weekly to gently exfoliate my face without drying out my skin. After using, I am left with a more even skin tone and baby soft skin. Best part? It’s 100% cruelty-free and vegan.
7. MY Konjac Sponge | French Pink Clay Facial Sponge = $10
- Konjac sponges take washing your face to a new level. This sponge is 100% natural/vegan and is great for sensitive skin. I use it when I wake up to gently exfoliate my face before I apply moisturizer/makeup AND at night to wash it all off.
8. 100% Pure | Lip Creamstick (Cake) = $25
- This is probably the best feeling lip product I have ever used. It not only looks great on, it also nourishes your lips. I have it in 3 colors so I knew I had to include it in this giveaway!
9. Orgain | Organic Vegan Protein Powder 2lb (Chocolate or Vanilla) = $40
- There are a lot of plant-based protein powders out there.. but how many are organic and actually taste as good as they are for you? In my opinion, Orgain is the best vegan protein product on the market. This is the only protein powder I will drink. I drink a shake once a day so it has become a staple of my plant-based diet. Winner gets the choice between a vanilla or chocolate tub.
10. Little Words Project | “Explore” Bracelet = $26
- If you haven’t heard of this amazing company, allow me to introduce you to Little Words Project. Their bracelets feature an inspirational word surrounded by a strand of Sworvorski crystals. Each bracelet comes with a unique numbered tag so you can register it on their website (so cool). You wear the little word for as long as you need and then pass it on to someone else who could use a little inspiration. Talk about a beautiful concept 🙂
11. Fringe Studio | Saturday Tray = $14
- This little jewelry tray speaks the truth! What an adorable addition to anyone’s vanity.
12. Lily Lolo | Black Vegan Mascara = $20
- Ask anyone in the natural/cruelty-free beauty world, this is one of the (if not the) best mascara on the market. I know I’m a believer!
13. Orgain | Organic Superfoods Powder (Original) = $30
- I love Orgain so much I had to include my second favorite product in this giveaway! This powder is a blend of 50 organic superfoods in one great tasting powder. It contains organic vegetables, fruits, fiber (7 grams/serving) and probiotics (5 billion/serving). The perfect addition to help you boost the nutrition of your shakes!
14. Justin’s | Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups = $6