Smell the Roses is officially 1 year old and to celebrate I am offering an AWESOME birthday giveaway valued at over $115! These 10 products are some of my all-time favorite cruelty-free products that I have been using ever since I made the switch to a cruelty-free lifestyle. This giveaway is my attempt at thanking all of you for your support over this past year. I am so grateful for each and every one of you!
*This post contains affiliate links in which I earn a small commission. I have not been paid or compensated to feature any of these brands in this giveaway. All opinions are my own!
WE HAVE A WINNER..
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!
How to Enter the Giveaway:
- Complete at least one entry option in the Gleam plugin provided on this page. Remember, the more entry options you complete, the better your odds of winning but additional entries are not required. Certain entry options are weighted more heavily than others.
Rules & Disclaimer:
- Open to the U.S. and Canada to anyone 18 or older with a valid mailing address.
- You may enter the giveaway anytime between August 16th and August 31st 11:59 pm EST.
- The winner will be randomly generated using the Gleam Plugin and announced September 1st at approximately 12:00 pm EST on this blog post, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- All entries requiring following/liking will be checked and verified before the winner is drawn – any missing likes/comments will not be credited as an entry.
- I run giveaways for my readers who are genuinely interested in the products I am offering. Entries completed with social media accounts used solely for giveaways will not be counted. Although the giveaway winner is randomly generated, if you are chosen as the winner and I see you did not follow this rule, I will manually invalidate your entry and have a new winner randomly generated.
- Once a winner is selected, I will personally contact him/her with the email address he/she used to enter the giveaway in order to obtain his/her shipping address. If no response is made within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- I have not been paid to feature any of these brands although this post does contain affiliate links through which I earn a small commission.
- No purchase necessary.
What I’m Giving Away:
1. Buckaroo Organics | Soapberry Suds Organic Laundry Detergent (2 Load Sample)
- This year I finally switched over my household items to cruelty-free/natural alternatives. In place of my Tide Pods, I started using Soapberry based laundry detergents. Included in this giveaway is a sample size of Buckaroo Organics’s Soapberry Suds. This is a powder form of detergent made with only 4 ingredients, one being 100% Certified Organic Soapberries. The soapberry not only cleans your fabrics but also naturally softens them. I still can’t believe how well this detergent works! It feels good knowing I’ve eliminated countless chemicals from my home and the environment.
2. Acure Organics | Brightening Facial Scrub = $4
- This is the best natural facial scrub I have come across. I use it bi-weekly to gently exfoliate my face without drying out my skin. After using, I am left with a more even skin tone and baby soft skin. Best part? It’s 100% cruelty-free and vegan.
3. 100% Pure | Bright Eyes Mask = $7
- I am in love with these little eye masks from 100% Pure! I put them under my eyes in the morning after washing my face and leave them on for as long as possible. They are infused with caffeine to depuff and brighten your under-eye area while also providing intense hydration from organic aloe water. These are a great addition to your morning routine and truly make a HUGE difference! Since they are a little on the pricey side, I only use them on the mornings when I really need to depuff my under-eyes (i.e. after a late night working in the ER or after watching the Notebook 😂).
4. Beauty by Earth | Muscle Relief Bath Bomb = $8
- If you read my bubble bath post, you may remember these bath bombs from Beauty by Earth. Unlike other popular bath bombs, these are 100% natural and made without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (a chemical used for foaming), artificial dyes, colorants, or synthetic fragrance (all found in the Lush Bath Bombs 😕). Each of their bath bombs are designed to fulfill a different need. This giveaway features their “Muscle Relief” Bath Bomb!
5. S.W. Basics | Rosewater Spray 1.8oz = $13
- If you can’t already tell from the name of my blog, I love roses. Not only are they beautiful to look at, but they have become a staple in many people’s beauty routines. This Rose Water from S.W. Basics is made from pure, steam-distilled rose water with no other additives or ingredients. I spray it all over my face and neck after washing to serve as a toner and gentle moisturizer. It is also great to spray on before applying makeup, as a setting spray for your makeup, or to simply keep in your purse to freshen up when on the go.
6. Little Words Project | Peace & Love Bracelet = $28
- If you have been following my blog all year, you know what a huge fan I am of Little Words Project. Their bracelets feature inspirational words surrounded by a strand of Swarovski crystals. Each bracelet comes with a unique numbered tag so you can register it on their website/app (so cool). You wear the little word for as long as you need and then pass it on to someone else who could use a little inspiration. Talk about a beautiful concept 🙂
7. Lauren B Beauty | Blushing Bridesmaids 7-Free Nail Polish = $18
- This is the prettiest light pink nail polish I have ever come across so I knew I had to include it in this giveaway. This color is just one of Lauren B Beauty‘s gorgeous colors from their new Bridal Collection. All of their polishes are cruelty-free and made without 7 of the most dangerous chemicals still lingering in most popular nail polish brands (i.e. Toulene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Palate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPHP, & Xylene… yuck). I have an entire post on this brand coming soon so keep an eye out!
8. David’s | Premium Natural Toothpaste = $8
- I have been using this toothpaste for over a year and it is definitely my favorite! I love it because it naturally whitens and removes plaque without destroying your enamel. Its formula is of fluoride-free, sulfate-free, and made without artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, & preservatives. Plus, it’s cruelty-free and American made!
9. Carefull Candles | Smell the Roses 100% Soy Wax Candle (3oz) = $3
- You may remember this brand from my Fall Scented Candle Giveaway last October. Until last year, I never put much thought into what my favorite candles from stores like Yankee Candle and Bath & Body Works had in them. Unfortunately, when burned these candles release toxic fumes into the air which are harmful when inhaled. Luckily, brands like Carefull Candles make amazing smelling candles using 100% Soy Wax and essential oils. This candle was inspired by this very blog so I had to include it in this giveaway!
10. 100% Pure | Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara (Black Tea) = $26
- This was one of the first cruelty-free, non-toxic mascaras I ever tried and it has since been a favorite of mine. The pigment comes from actual black tea rather than harmful chemical-filled dyes so it’s perfect for anyone with skin/eye sensitivities. Its natural ingredients actually condition your lashes instead of drying them out and making them susceptible to breakage. As with all of 100% Pure‘s products, this mascara is 100% natural and cruelty-free!
I hope you are as excited about this giveaway as I am! Let me know what your favorite product is in the comments section below. I’d also love to hear which of my blog posts over the last year was your favorite or what kind of posts you’d like to see this year. As always, if you have any questions you can email me through my contact page.