WE HAVE A WINNER..
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!
Enter the Giveaway:
- Open to anyone at least 18 years old with a valid U.S. or Canada mailing address.
- You have until Sunday, December 10 at 11:59 pm EST to enter.
- The winner is randomly generated through the Gleam Plugin.
- The winner will be announced Monday, December 11 at 12 pm EST via this blog post, social media, and email.
- Use the Gleam plugin below to enter the giveaway (may take a few moments to load).
- How to Enter: Submit at least one entry option using the “Gleam” plugin provided on this site.
- There are opportunities to earn extra entries and increase your odds of winning!
- Simply pick and choose as many or as few as you would like. You need to complete at least 1 entry to be added to the giveaway pool. Additional entries are completely optional.
- Certain entry options are weighted more heavily than others.
- If you are already following on any of the social media platforms, that is fine – just list your name/username for it to be counted!
- All entries requiring following/liking will be checked and verified before the winner is drawn – any missing likes/comments will not be credited as an entry.
ABOUT WAY OUT WAX
- Scents: Way Out Wax believes the healing botanical essences found in nature should be easily incorporated into everyday life. That is why their products are scented using only 100% pure/natural essential oils without any dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- Wax: Their candles are composed of 100% natural non-GMO soy wax. The soybeans used to make their wax are sustainably farmed and free from pesticides and herbicides. To top it all off, their candles are also 100% biodegradable.
- Animal Testing: None of their ingredients or final products are testing on animals. Their products are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free! 🐰
Their Commitment to the Environment:
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle:
Way Out Wax believes that “healthy products make for healthy people and a healthy planet”. On top of using natural & sustainable materials, they recycle whenever possible throughout their manufacturing process. They even go as far as reusing packing materials they received from their raw supplies for shipping their customers’ outbound packages. Even their shipping boxes are often second-hand from a company that sources “overruns” and other gently-used boxes. That is some serious dedication! 🙌
You can continue the reduce/reuse/recycle practice when you’re finished with your products too. Their candle jars and travel tins are easy to clean out and reuse as a storage container.
Read more about Way Out Wax’s Environmental Commitment here.
Why I Love their Clean Air Product Line:
Febreze vs. Way Out Wax:
We all want our home to smell good. For years I used Febreze and Bath & Body Works home fragrances to prevent my house from smelling like a puppy infested stinky sock land 😂 However when I started researching what was in these products and their brand’s animal-testing policy, I immediately had to stop. There is no requirement for companies to disclose ingredients in air fresheners so it is close to impossible to know exactly what is in these products without third-party testing. According to the Environment Working Group, when they tested our beloved Febreze they found Acetaldehyde, BHT, artificial fragrance, and propylene glycol, all linked to cancer, allergens, & developmental toxicity. These are just a fraction of the chemicals found in Febreze – kinda scary! While Febreze advertises they will “purify” your air, they are actually just contributing to indoor air pollution.
Way Out Wax: Clean Air Products
If you want the benefits of Febreze without the hidden dangers, I highly recommend the Clean Air Collection from Way Out Wax. I had read amazing reviews for their candles so I was really excited when I found out they had an air-purification line! I have been using it for the past month and have noticed a HUGE difference in the freshness of my bedroom’s air. My dogs sleep in my bed so I always feel like my room smells like them. These products have been a big help in keeping odors at bay! I wish I had found them sooner!!
This product is great for gradual odor elimination. The neutral scent is very light and refreshing, so it works for all individuals’ tastes and for all times of the year. I like that I can light the candle and its clean scent will slowly disburse throughout my bedroom.
These sprays are great for targeting specific areas of a room. I use the Lavender scent to spray my bed in the AM after my puppies have slept in it all night. They would also work great as an addition to your gym bag to spray your clothes or yoga mat after an intense workout.
So How Does It Work?:
Clean Air is 100% natural and Scientifically-Proven to eliminate odors by attracting odor particles on a molecular level, attaching to them and neutralizing the unwanted smell.
Way Out Wax recommends their Clean Air Collection for use in the air, fabrics, auto-care, yoga mats, athletic wear, by the litter box, in the kitchen after cooking fish or for accidents when food is burnt.
Find Way Out Wax in a store near you: Store Locator