Hello! My name is Caitlyn and I am a twenty-something-year-old blogger, ICU nurse, and interior design student. I started this blog back in 2016 as a creative outlet to teach others about green beauty and plant-based living. Since then, I have gotten married and bought/renovated a historic home (read more about that here) which deepened my love for home design. Recently, I started interior design school which has been a dream come true. I feel like I’m living the best of both worlds right now: a life-saving trauma nurse one half of the week and an inspired interior design student the other half.
Here’s a little about me:
- I like to consider myself a genuinely kind person.
- I LOVE animals (especially my 2 dogs) and think they are more like us than they are different.
- I am technically a pescetarian but follow a vegan diet for the majority of my meals.
- Half my week is spent working as a registered nurse in a trauma ICU. 🚑
- The other half of my week is spent as an interior design student!
- My husband and I are high school sweethearts and got married on Maui in 2019. ❤️
- I consider the Hawaiian islands my second home. 🌺
- I’m a retired cheerleader with 2 college national titles under my belt. 😎
- Nothing brings me more joy than helping others or making them feel better about themselves.
- I am so excited to have built up the courage to launch this blog and start connecting with you all!
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to message me on my contact page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.