Hello! My name is Caitlyn and I am a twenty-something-year-old nblogger. I created Smell the Roses in the hopes people would visit and have fun learning something new in a comparison-free environment. Essentially, I wanted my blog to be somewhere you could visit and leave a little bit happier. I also longed for an outlet where I could share knowledge, life lessons, and passions in a creative way.
I figured some of you may be curious who is writing each post so here are a few quick facts about me:
- I like to consider myself a genuinely kind person.
- I LOVE animals (especially my 2 dogs) and think they are more like us than they are different.
- I am technically a pescetarian but follow a vegan diet for the majority of my meals.
- Half my week is spent working as a registered nurse in the ER or PACU. 🚑
- My fiance and I are high school sweethearts. ❤️
- I consider Oahu, Hawaii my second home. 🌺
- I’m a retired cheerleader with 2 college national titles under my belt. 😎
- I am in my mid-20’s but am constantly told I look 16. 😂
- I LOVE giving people gifts (hence the monthly giveaways). 🎁
- Nothing brings me more joy than helping others or making them feel better about themselves.
- I am so excited to have built up the courage to launch this blog and start connecting with you all!
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to message me on my contact page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.